Ritchey Bicycle Components
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
- Tough neoprene foam is superlight, plush and grippy even in wet conditions - Slim anatomical shape - One of the lightest grips available - 130mm - 43g without end plugs
• Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 40mm • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 0.8 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: ZS55 • S.H.I.S Upper: ZS44 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 15.8 mm • Weight: 109 g
• Patented Vector Wing design dissipates pressure more evenly • Low profile design and narrow carbon fiber injected shell for stiffness and light weight • Micro fiber cover and superlight foam • Low profile design • Saddle Dimensions: 279 x 132mm • Rails: Carbon Fiber • Rail Dimensions: 8x8.5mm • Shell: Nylon + Carbon • Cover: Micro Fiber • Available in White or Black • 155g
$89.95 - $109.99
Ritchey's WCS 4Axis 44 Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and large 44mm 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super strong and secure. Its stout squared-body profile looks great, too.
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Color: Black - Length: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110 mm - Steerer Tube Diameter: 1-1/8th inch - Stack Height: 45 - Stem Angle (deg): 0 deg - Weight: 135 g
$89.95 - $109.95
Ritchey's Pro Paradigm Mountain Pedals are made from super-tough aluminum bodies and chromoly axles for the optimum strength-to-weight ratio and excellent longevity. To further increase the durability, these pedals feature needle bearings and sealed cartridge bearings for free spinning. They offer adjustable tension so you can set the entry and exit just the way you like it. Plus, the open design sheds mud and debris so you'll be able to get in and out of these pedals when you need to.
Ritchey's Pro 4Axis 44 Stem is the perfect touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 6061 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and large 44mm 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super strong and secure. It's stout squared body profile looks great, too.
• Extra inward sweep, great for use on riser bars • Medium extension 1 piece forged 6061 aluminum • Angled clamp slot reduces stress on handlebar • Length: 110mm • Color: matte black • Weight: 90g
$9.95 - $9.99
Durable, non-slip Kraton rubber makes Ritchey's True Grip Grid the perfect choice for all your off-road riding. They feature the classic Ritchey shape for serious comfort mile after mile.
$139.95 - $139.99
Ritchey's WCS Carbon Matrix 4Axis Stem combines the best properties of aluminum and carbon by joining the two! The 4Axis stem features a carbon exterior with a 3D-forged 2014-aluminum core for super lightness and more strength than pure aluminum. Plus, this sweet stem offer fatigue resistance considerably better than offered by carbon only. You also get Ritchey's secure Bias Clamp, and a 4-bolt faceplate with titanium bolts for even more weight savings.
$89.95 - $89.99
Tom Ritchey's original 4Axis stem changed stem design forever, and the WCS 4Axis Road Stem has all the original features updated to add a touch of class for your speed machine. It's made of forged 2014 aluminum for super light weight with excellent stiffness for optimum handling. Plus, it features Ritchey's Bias Clamp and 4-bolt faceplate, which make it super secure. It looks great, too.
$159.95 - $159.99
When stiffness and weight are the top on your list, you want Ritchey's Carbon Matrix C-260 Stem. The C-260 is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum with a carbon exoskeleton to enhance rigidity. Even the steel M4 bolts shave a few grams with no sacrifice in strength. This revolutionary design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260-degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube, so you can run carbon bars and a carbon steerer with no problem.
$349.95 - $599.99
- Monocoque EvoCurve bar molded to a carbon stem and C260-style forged alloy steer tube clamp - Extended ergonomic upper section with 4 degree sweep - Shallow 128mm drop with smooth "curve" transition - Logic II style progressive reach - 86 degree stem angle for aggressive positioning - C260-style curved steer tube slot radically reduces steer tube stress - Material: Carbon monocoque with forged alloy steerer clamp - Stem Angle: 84 degree - Drop/Reach: (Measured center-to-center where the levers mount) - 40cm = 128/73 - 42cm = 128/78 - 44cm = 128/83 - Sweep/Flare: 4/2 degree - Available in the following sizes: - 40cm x 90/100/110mm - 42cm x 100/110/120/130mm - 44cm x 110/120/130mm - UD carbon finish - Weight: 353g (42cm x 120mm)
- Full complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease - Corrosion-resistant Ti-coated bearings - Material: Alloy - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS56/40 - Lower HT OD/ID: 62/56 - Bearing: Sealed Cartidge, ti coated
• Low profile design with a narrow nylon + glass fiber injected shell for stiffness and durability • 279mm x 132mm • 250g • Clamp Style: Std Rails • Color: Black • Gender: Men's • Material: Synthetic • Rail Material: Steel • Saddle Cut Out: No
$49.99 - $59.99
Get Ritchey quality you can count on with the Comp Post. Forged aluminum and a 1-piece design make this seatpost durable. The 2-bolt clamp holds your saddle securely and the clamp's low profile makes it a good choice for use with lightweight saddle rails.
Ritchey's 4Axis Stem is crafted from 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability. It works with aluminum and carbon steerers thanks to the angled clamp design. And, the 4-bolt clamping system holds fast and works great with aluminum and carbon bars.
Ritchey Comp Trail Seatpost - Link posts come with standard 2 bolt clamps - Material: 6061 Aluminum
$39.95 - $59.95
Ritchey's Comp Curve road bar is a light, stiff upgrade for your bike. The short reach and shallow drop with a smooth double-radius, assure comfort wherever your hands are on the bars. The center section is aero bar compatible, and the no-slip grit at the stem and brake mounting surfaces gives you a solid connection.
The Shield is Ritchey's great all-around 29er performer. Its low-profile tread gives you good traction and control whether you're acceleration in loose stuff or braking in corners.
The WCS C220 stem is easy to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. - The handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar - Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body embraces the handlebar which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars - Clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness
The newly redesigned Trail post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether your hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - Zero offset - Length: 400mm - Finish: Blatte - 240g (27.2x400)
Bike fit is important - a bike should feel like an extension of the body, especially when dialed in. Getting just the right saddle position is second-to-none when putting out power over long miles is concerned. Ritchey Link posts offer two clamp positions for greater adjustability in dialing in the right fit. - 7050 Alloy 2pc Press Fit Head - 15mm adjustable setback - Reversible clamp for greater fore/aft adjustability - Finish: BB black
Same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the WCS Trail Rizer bar. Extra wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - 20mm or 30mm rise - Width: 760mm widths - Blatte finish - 276g
$24.95 - $39.95
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
When everything is on the line, questioning your handlebar wrap shouldn't be on your mind. The WCS Race bar tape has just the right amount of cushion and a grippy feel for enhanced hand-to-bar interaction. - Superlight PU with perforations, 1.8mm thick - Embossed Ritchey logo - Only 63g
Settle in for a remarkably comfortable ride experience. Without sacrificing performance, the WCS Streem saddle features Ritchey's revolutionary patented Vector Wing technology, which helps eliminate hot spots by dissipating pressure more evenly for all-day comfort wherever your pedal strokes take you. The WCS Streem enjoys a low-profile design and narrow, carbon fiber-injected shell for stiffness and light weight, along with hollow titanium rails, super light foam padding, and a Microfiber cover. - Saddle Dimensions: 278 x 145mm - Superlight foam - Patented Vector Wing structure - Rails: CrN/Ti - Rail Dimensions: 7x7mm - Shell: Nylon + carbon - Cover: Microfiber - 200g
The Carbon Streem features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while providing an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill. The drops feature a traditional bend-the choice of many Ritchey-sponsored pro riders - UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind - Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing - Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas - Fully internal routing for Shimano Di2 EW-RS910 Junction box - Carbon monocoque - Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug + internal routing - Measured center-to-center where the levers mount - 31.8mm center section - Drop/Reach: 38cm = 130/75mm; 40, 42, 44cm = 130/80mm - Available in matte UD carbon finish - 195g (42mm)
Authentic Ritchey replacement cleats for WCS Micro Road Pedals. Note: only Ritchey replacement cleats work with the Micro pedal. - Beveled cleat compatible with Ritchey WCS Micro pedals - Compatible with SPD style pedals
Page 1 of 9 Next page