$6.59 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Chrome - Sold individually
$14.19 - $14.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$14.19 - $17.39
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
Stolen Thermalite Pivotal Seatpost. Thermalite is proprietary material made with Nylon 66 base w/ 50% longer glass fiber infusion. Thermalite posts are 30% lighter than the current Alloy posts on the market. - Dupont Nylon 66 with 50% longer glass fiber infusion - 1/3 lighter than any alloy post on the market - Compatible with all Pivotal seats - Weight: 2.8oz.
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$21.59 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
$33.99 - $34.99
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
$35.49 - $37.29
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
Ritchey Comp Trail Seatpost - Link posts come with standard 2 bolt clamps - Material: 6061 Aluminum
Proven 2-bolt design provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and easy adjustability. Low-profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out. - Material: 6061 alloy - Saddle clamp: standard - Saddle clamp torque: 13Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification
$49.99 - $59.99
Get Ritchey quality you can count on with the Comp Post. Forged aluminum and a 1-piece design make this seatpost durable. The 2-bolt clamp holds your saddle securely and the clamp's low profile makes it a good choice for use with lightweight saddle rails.
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The 3D forged and highly adjustable Descendant seatpost is built to do its job so that you can do yours. Set it, forget it, and go harder. - Easy-to-adjust dual bolt head design - Forged and butted 7050 shaft - Forged seat clamps - Max Height: 250mm - Min Height: 40mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
Now available with the iconic high-polish silver finish, the Ritchey Classic Zero seatpost features the same Zero post head and zero setback as the original Zero post. Inspired by life, built to last, and providing a classy aesthetic, the Classic Zero offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're cruising along rough gravel roads, remounting after running a section of slop on the 'cross course, ripping some sublime singletrack, or out on an epic road ride, the Classic Zero seatpost keeps your saddle exactly where you want it. - Material: 6061 alloy - Offset: zero - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified for seatpost—follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 290g (27.2 x 400mm)
- Length: 400mm - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
Page 1 of 3 Next page