- LEV INTEGRA'S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. - With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy's fantasy. - Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – now available in 175mm travel.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
- Chrome - Sold individually
Genuine replacement parts. Replacement seatposts for a variety of frame styles. - Durable aluminum construction - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team - Rail compatibility: Universal
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm - Seat Post Length: 15'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 13/16'' - Seat Post Length: 15.5'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
$7.99 - $12.59
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Stolen Thermalite Pivotal Seatpost. Thermalite is proprietary material made with Nylon 66 base w/ 50% longer glass fiber infusion. Thermalite posts are 30% lighter than the current Alloy posts on the market. - Dupont Nylon 66 with 50% longer glass fiber infusion - 1/3 lighter than any alloy post on the market - Compatible with all Pivotal seats - Weight: 2.8oz.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$19.99 - $21.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$23.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
$24.99 - $28.00
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$25.99 - $29.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
The Pure Cycles seatpost is a no frills no nonsense seatpost perfect for a basic replacement.
$29.99 - $33.99
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
• Forged alloy construction • Single top bolt adjustment
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $36.49
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Sunday Bikes pivotal seatpost.
Page 1 of 5 Next page