- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Parts for repair and maintenance of DT Swiss hubs.
$9.99 - $26.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
The 3.30/3.30Ti 10 x 135 Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 rear hubs 10 x 135 compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$17.50 - $20.00
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes 12x135mm and 12x142mm thru-axle rear hubs.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Made for trekking bikes with rim brakes, the SHIMANO DEORE T610 front hub offers durable and reliable performance thanks to its high-quality sealing and angular contact bearings. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low-friction rolling
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 1 hub.
End caps for front conversion hubs.
12x142mm conversion endcaps for Hope Pro 2 Evo rear hubs.
- Heat-treated axle for improved strength - Angled Flanges for lateral stability in wheel building - Rear hubs include a 4-pawl cassette body with 9-tooth driver - Use: Front - Drilling: 36H - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs to 15mm through axle hubs
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
The Shimano HB-M525A hub is ideal for use with 6-bolt disc brake rotors and quick release dropouts. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
The Shimano HB-RS470 front disc brake hub features a Center Lock design, Internal Grease Sleeve, and Cup and Cone Bearing technology. - The Center Lock system makes for easy rotor installation with a quick and secure spline mount and lock ring - Hub features internal o-rings and a grease sleeve that helps maintain grease levels and increases service life
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 135mm
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
Build yourself a tough, no-nonsense rear wheel with Shimano's Deore Rear Hub. It features a quality cold-forged-aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's excellent double contact sealing to seal out dirt and water. The freehub boasts quick engagement for lightning fast acceleration and confidence when negotiating tricky technical sections. A quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • Black or silver
With simple setup and reliable trail performance, the SLX front hub is perfect for custom MTB wheel builds. - Easy disc brake rotor installation with Center Lock spline mount and lock ring - Tool-free 15mm thru axle system is stiff and lightweight - Simple setup and reliable trail performance
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 170mm
- Includes 9T Micro drive cog - Use: Rear - Driver: Singlespeed cassette w/9T cog and lockring - Drilling: 36H - Axle: Nutted 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Loose
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 36
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear - Gears: Flip-flop singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
- Nutted aluminum BMX hubs with cutout flanges for aesthetics and weight savings - Sealed bearing for improved performance and longevity - Use: Front - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm
Page 1 of 5 Next page