$6.95 - $34.95
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
The Hellkat AGC is an gravity and enduro tire, with optimized tread design lets you rip across a wide range of conditions, never letting you down through sharp turns or aggressive braking. Equipped with a gravity casing, the Hellkat is unimpressed by any sharp object you may encounter on your ride. Don’t be just fast - be fast as hell! - AGC for a super strong casing and maximum flat protection - Versatile Tread design is optimized for a wide range of conditions balancing traction, handling and rolling speed
$7.59 - $8.79
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$14.40 - $15.20
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price. - ISO Diameter: 540mm (24-inch wheelchair)
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$14.99 - $25.49
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$14.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
$16.00 - $17.60
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$17.99 - $29.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
Serfas' Combi LT is a fine all-conditions road tire at a nice price. It sports a durable tread that's designed to shed water for excellent all-weather traction and it has softer sides for confident cornering.
The Serfas Tracker BMX tire features a grippy, inverted tread design and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound for great durability.
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
A tire designed specifically to reduce drag with a center band of uninterrupted tread. - Front tire specific design - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness
Page 1 of 28 Next page