After years of research, testing, design & development, new for 2013, Industry Nine has completely redesigned their Ultralight series wheelsets and improved upon them in nearly every possible way, now calling them Torch Ultralight series wheels. The new Industry Nine Torch Ultralight wheels are lighter, stronger, quieter, stiffer and more reliable than ever before. Industry Nine has come up with what they consider to be the best lightweight race wheelset on the market, and they're probably right. These wheels are incredibly lightweight, offer the best hub engagement available and are designed for true race riders who need only the best that money can buy! The Torch Ultralight wheels offer incredibly low rotational weight and excellent tire support - with a 21.3mm inner and 25mm outer rim width. Build your new Torch Ultralight wheelset today!
• Weight – 1490 grams/set
*Weight varies depending on bearing and axle specification and does not include tubeless tape and valves
• Rims – 28mm outer/23.4mm inner width, Tubeless ready profile
• Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals. 100mm QR, 9thru, 15mm, 110x20mm and Lefty axle options.
• Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal. 135mm QR, 10x135, 12x135, 12x142 and Single Speed axle options.
• Driver: 9/10 spd or XD1. 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
• Spokes: 2.9/2.7mm butted
• 180b/82kg suggested rider weight limit
• Stock Colors: All red or all black hubs/spokes with black or silver rims
• Custom Colors*: Silver, Blue, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green * Upcharges apply
• Custom Lacing options*: Mix and match spoke colors for a true custom look * Upcharges apply
• Options: XD1 Driver body for SRAM XX1 type cassette. Lefty and Singlespeed* hubs. Hybrid Ceramic bearings*. * Upcharges apply
|Rim Material||I9 Torch Trail|
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.