Trail 24 wheelsets are the ultimate everyday go fast wheelset. Whether you are hammering your local trails or throwing on a number plate, the Trail 24 wheels offers an exceptional balance between weight and performance. The 24 Hole 2/1 lacing pattern and welterweight Trail rims offer incredibly low rotational weight and excellent tire support - with a 28mm outer/23.4mm inner rim width.
ATTN - Single Speed & Lefty Specific Customers: Industry Nine Torch 24 hole wheelsets require a unique and specific dish when building these wheelsets, which was specifically engineered into the design in order to maintain their superior strength and durability. Because single speed rear wheels & lefty front wheels require specific dish other than what is required to maintain the strength of the Industry Nine 24 hole builds, Industry Nine single speed & lefty wheels are only available in the Torch 32 hole version.
• 24 hole 2/1 lacing pattern – reduces weight while balancing wheel tension and maintaining durability
• Weight – 29” front 700 grams/rear 820 grams – 1520 grams/set *Weight varies depending on bearing and axle specification and does not include tubeless tape and valves
• Rims – 28mm outer/23.4mm inner width, Tubeless ready profile
• Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals. 100mm QR, 9thru, 15mm, and 110x20mm axle options
• Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal. 135mm QR, 10x135, 12x135, and 12x142 axle options.
• Driver: 9/10 spd or XD1 - 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
• Spokes - Rear – drive side 2.9/2.7mm butted, non drive 2.9mm. Front - disc side 2.9/2.7mm, non disc 2.9mm.
• 180lb/82kg suggested rider weight limit
• Stock Colors - All red or all black hubs/spokes with black or silver rims
• Custom Colors* - Silver, Blue, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green *Upcharges apply
• Custom Lacing options* - Mix and match spoke colors for a true custom look * Upcharges apply
• Options - XD1 Driver body for SRAM XX1 type cassette. Hybrid Ceramic bearings* * Upcharges apply
|Model||Torch Trail 24|
|Rim Material||I9 Torch Trail 24|
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Holes (Front/Rear)||Front: 16 Non-Driveside / 8 Driveside, Rear: 16 Driveside / 8 Non-Driveside|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.
Displaying reviews 1
I road ride 3 miles to the trail. No issues on the street at all. Simply fast! The rear hub engages so well and is so precise in it's performance. Riding in my area includes a lot of rocks both loose and anchored. These wheels make me feel far more confident through twisty turns with the stiff nature of the wheels. 29" wheels are already fast. These just make the experience even faster. Money well spent!