New for the 2013 season, Industry Nine introduces their beefiest, most hardcore wheelset ever..... the Industry Nine Torch Gravity Wheelset. This insane bad boy is is for those breed of riders who aren't afraid to taken on even the most challenging downhill or freeride terrain. Industry Nine spent several years of researching, designing and testing the Torch Gravity wheels to make sure that they can handle the craziest riders around. Featuring rim widths with a 28.5mm inner and 33.5mm outer, the Industry Nine Torch Gravity wheelset is by far the best DH / FR wheelset on the market!
• Weight – 1825 grams/set
*Weight varies depending on bearing and axle specification and does not include tubeless tape and valves
• Rims – 28.5mm inner, 33.5mm outer, Tubeless ready profile
• Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals. 100mm QR, 9thru, 15mm, 110x20mm and Lefty axle options.
• Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal. 135mm QR, 10x135, 12x135, 12x142 and Single Speed axle options.
• Driver: 9/10 spd or XD1. 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
• Spokes: 2.8 - 3.0 butted
• No rider weight limit
• Stock Colors: All red or all black hubs/spokes with black or silver rims
• Custom Colors*: Silver, Blue, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green * Upcharges apply
• Custom Lacing options*: Mix and match spoke colors for a true custom look * Upcharges apply
• Options: XD1 Driver body for SRAM XX1 type cassette. Lefty and Singlespeed* hubs. Hybrid Ceramic bearings*. * Upcharges apply
These wheels are available in a variety of standard and custom colors. Please contact us for details and pricing.
Custom Wheel Return / Exchange Policy & Restocking Fee's - Because custom made products such as custom bikes, custom wheelsets & custom wheels are custom designed & built to your specifications, and because custom bikes, wheels & other custom merchandise require a rather lengthy amount of time to assemble, we charge a 35% restocking fee for all custom product returns unless the item is damaged or incorrect. Please note that "color variation" on custom wheels & bikes does not qualify as an "incorrect item", as paint color & anodized products all have some level of color variation which neither we, nor the manufacturuer, has complte control over. We, as well as our manufacturuers, do our best to build custom products as true the advertised color shown on our website and our manfacturers websites as possible; however there is always some level of color variation which is beyond our control. S&H will not be refunded for custom product returns unless it is defective or incorrect. Furthermore, if you choose to return a non-defective custom wheel, wheelset or bike, the 65% credit will only be applied as a store credit towards further purchases with rbikes.com
|Rim Material||Stans ZTR Crest, Arch EX or Flow EX|
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.