The Trail wheelset offers a new paradigm for the backcountry riding experience. With an exceptional stiffness/weight ratio and wide, tubeless ready rims, the trail wheels pick apart technical singletrack. Using the same rim as the Trail 24 wheelset, but with 32 butted aluminum spokes, the Trail offers a slight boost in lateral stiffness over their lighter cousins and the added piece of mind that 32 spokes bring for long rides in the backcountry.
• Weight – Front 685 grams/rear 805 - 1490 grams/set
*Weight varies depending on bearing and axle specification and does not include tubeless tape and valves
• Rims – 28mm outer/23.4mm inner width, Tubeless ready profile
• Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals. 100mm QR, 9thru, 15mm, 110x20mm and Lefty axle options.
• Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal. 135mm QR, 10x135, 12x135, 12x142 and Single Speed axle options.
• Driver: 9/10 spd or XD1. 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
• Spokes: 2.9/2.7mm butted
• 220lb/100kg suggested rider weight limit
• Stock Colors: All red or all black hubs/spokes with black or silver rims
• Custom Colors*: Silver, Blue, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green * Upcharges apply
• Custom Lacing options*: Mix and match spoke colors for a true custom look * Upcharges apply
• Options: XD1 Driver body for SRAM XX1 type cassette. Lefty and Singlespeed* hubs. Hybrid Ceramic bearings*. * Upcharges apply
These wheels are available in a variety of standard and custom colors. Please contact us for details and pricing.
Custom Wheel Return / Exchange Policy & Restocking Fee's - Because custom made products such as custom bikes, custom wheelsets & custom wheels are custom designed & built to your specifications, and because custom bikes, wheels & other custom merchandise require a rather lengthy amount of time to assemble, we charge a 35% restocking fee for all custom product returns unless the item is damaged or incorrect. Please note that "color variation" on custom wheels & bikes does not qualify as an "incorrect item", as paint color & anodized products all have some level of color variation which neither we, nor the manufacturuer, has complte control over. We, as well as our manufacturuers, do our best to build custom products as true the advertised color shown on our website and our manfacturers websites as possible; however there is always some level of color variation which is beyond our control. S&H will not be refunded for custom product returns unless it is defective or incorrect. Furthermore, if you choose to return a non-defective custom wheel, wheelset or bike, the 65% credit will only be applied as a store credit towards further purchases with rbikes.com
|Rim Material||I9 Torch Trail|
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.