Trail 24 wheelsets are the ultimate everyday go fast wheelset. Whether you are hammering your local trails or throwing on a number plate, the Trail 24 wheels offers an exceptional balance between weight and performance. The 24 Hole 2/1 lacing pattern and welterweight Trail rims offer incredibly low rotational weight and excellent tire support - with a 28mm outer/23.4mm inner rim width.
ATTN - Single Speed & Lefty Specific Customers: Industry Nine Torch 24 hole wheelsets require a unique and specific dish when building these wheelsets, which was specifically engineered into the design in order to maintain their superior strength and durability. Because single speed rear wheels & lefty front wheels require specific dish other than what is required to maintain the strength of the Industry Nine 24 hole builds, Industry Nine single speed & lefty wheels are only available in the Torch 32 hole version.
• 24 hole 2/1 lacing pattern – reduces weight while balancing wheel tension and maintaining durability
• Weight – 27.5” front 670 grams/rear 790 grams – 1460 grams/set *Weight varies depending on bearing and axle specification and does not include tubeless tape and valves
• Rims – 28mm outer/23.4mm inner width, Tubeless ready profile
• Front Hub: 2 bearings with external o-ring seals. 100mm QR, 9thru, 15mm, and 110x20mm axle options
• Rear Hub: 4 bearings with external Teflon seals and silicone freehub seal. 135mm QR, 10x135, 12x135, and 12x142 axle options.
• Driver: 9/10 spd or XD1 - 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
• Spokes - Rear – drive side 2.9/2.7mm butted, non drive 2.9mm. Front - disc side 2.9/2.7mm, non disc 2.9mm.
• 180lb/82kg suggested rider weight limit
• Stock Colors - All red or all black hubs/spokes with black or silver rims
• Custom Colors* - Silver, Blue, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Green *Upcharges apply
• Custom Lacing options* - Mix and match spoke colors for a true custom look * Upcharges apply
• Options - XD1 Driver body for SRAM XX1 type cassette. Hybrid Ceramic bearings* * Upcharges apply
These wheels are available in a variety of standard and custom colors. Please contact us for details and pricing.
Custom Wheel Return / Exchange Policy & Restocking Fee's - Because custom made products such as custom bikes, custom wheelsets & custom wheels are custom designed & built to your specifications, and because custom bikes, wheels & other custom merchandise require a rather lengthy amount of time to assemble, we charge a 35% restocking fee for all custom product returns unless the item is damaged or incorrect. Please note that "color variation" on custom wheels & bikes does not qualify as an "incorrect item", as paint color & anodized products all have some level of color variation which neither we, nor the manufacturuer, has complte control over. We, as well as our manufacturuers, do our best to build custom products as true the advertised color shown on our website and our manfacturers websites as possible; however there is always some level of color variation which is beyond our control. S&H will not be refunded for custom product returns unless it is defective or incorrect. Furthermore, if you choose to return a non-defective custom wheel, wheelset or bike, the 65% credit will only be applied as a store credit towards further purchases with rbikes.com
|Model||Torch Trail 24|
|Rim Material||I9 Torch Trail 24|
|Hub(s)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||I9 Torch Trail|
|Holes (Front/Rear)||Front: 16 Non-Driveside / 8 Driveside, Rear: 16 Driveside / 8 Non-Driveside|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM (cassette sold separately)|
* Subject to change without notice.