If you're looking for the lightest Fat Bike frame on the market, then the Borealis YAMPA carbon fiber frame is for you. Designed to be the lightest Fat Bike frame on the market, the YAMPA is the perfect solution for any Fat Bike rider who's looking to shave some major weight off of his build. In fact, with the right setup, we've built these bad boys as low as 22 lbs. Not bad for a HUGE bike! Build yours today!
Borealis YAMPA Features
- 197mm Rear Spacing
- 100mm BB Shell
- Standard rear rack mounts for cargo racks
- Tapered Head Tube
- Internal Cable routing
- 3 water bottle mounts
- Clearance for 100mm rims and 4.8" tires
- Sweet Racing Stripes
- Available with a RED or WHITE stripe on the top tube
- Lightweight: 1290 gram frame (We only post actual weights- This is a size Medium frame that is fully painted, finished, and includes derailleur hangar.)
* Subject to change without notice.