For riders who want the best of the best, the Borealis Echo XX1 is the bike to go with. Designed around the SRAM XX1 1x11 drivetrain and a host of top of the line components such as RaceFace Next SL bars and SRAM XX hydraulic disc brakes, the Echo XX1 is the ultimate performance Fat Bike for any serious Fate Bike rider!
Borealis Echo Features
- Fully guided internal dropper post routing.
- Fully guided internal cable routing
- Clearance for 4.8” tires on 100mm rims.
- 100mm Bottom Bracket shell
- 42mm upper headset ID, 52mm lower headset ID
- New 197mm rear spacing with 12mm RockShox Maxle thru axle.
- 3 water bottle cage mounts for those Epic Adventures
- Available in Electric Blue or Stealth Black
- 1370 gram frame weight
- Ultra-stiff, fat, and rally-ready carbon frame
|Fork||RockShox Bluto 100mm|
|Headset||Borealis Sealed Bearing|
|Spokes||Wheelsmith Black Straight|
|Tires||45Nrth Husker Du120 TPI|
|Crankset||RaceFace Next SL 32t|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1|
|Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1199|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Trigger|
|Handlebars||RaceFace Next 35mm|
|Tape/Grips||Lizard Skins Peaty Lock On|
|Stem||RaceFace Atlas 65mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM XX w/ 160mm Rotors|
|Brakes||SRAM XX w/ 160mm Rotors|
|Seat Post||RaceFace Next|
|Accessories & Extras||Lizard Skin's Protectors|
* Subject to change without notice.