The Borealis Echo frame is a first of it's kind in the Fat Bike market. The Echo frame is built of full carbon fiber, around the idea of performance. Ideally, this frame would be paired up with a RockShox Bluto fork, or similar, if you're looking to get the best performance out of this frame.
Borealis Echo Features
- Fully guided internal dropper post routing.
- Fully guided internal cable routing
- Clearance for 4.8” tires on 100mm rims.
- 100mm Bottom Bracket shell
- 42mm upper headset ID, 52mm lower headset ID
- New 197mm rear spacing with 12mm RockShox Maxle thru axle.
- 3 water bottle cage mounts for those Epic Adventures
- Available in Electric Blue or Stealth Black
- 1370 gram frame weight
- Ultra-stiff, fat, and rally-ready carbon frame